- This event has passed.
Demand MRTA legislation that centers Black New Yorkers!
March 16, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Please join a group of dope Black organizers + advocates in demanding a MRTA legislation that centers Black New Yorkers. Register here and please share!
Advocates who will be speaking:
- L Joy Williams, Political Strategist, President of Brooklyn NAACP
- Anne Oredeko, Supervising Attorney, Racial Justice Unit The Legal Aid Society
- Anthonine Pierre, Deputy Director Brooklyn Movement Center
- Nia Adams, The Long Island Progressive Coalition
- Stanley Fritz, New York State Political Director, Citizen Action New York
- Mikila Thompson (gender justice)
- Yusuf Abdul-Qadir, Syracuse Police and Accountability Coalition
- Saki Fenderson, Tainted Love Bk
- Imani Dawnson, Principal TCC Media
- India Walton, Buffalo Community Organizer